KeyDesign follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses
- browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- date and time stamp, referring/exit pages
- possibly the number of clicks
Note that KeyDesign has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third party policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Incubator does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we h3ly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- Presentation of ESQA Project within the EURASHE’s 30th Annual Conference
- Romanian version of the Guide on involvement of stakeholders’ in quality assurance activities realised by ARACIS
- Online peer-learning activity regarding the draft Guide on involvement of stakeholders’ in quality assurance activities
- Consultation of the Guide for effective stakeholders’ involvement in QA
- Peer-learning activity within the Peer Support Group on QA organized by the Bologna Follow – up Group